3700 spatial calibration

SMarsh3807 smarsh3807 at aol.com
Wed May 29 22:37:29 EST 2002

>My question is: Is this happening because of the succesive acid washes
>or is the spatial calibration doing anything to optimize the output
>from indivual capillaries, that are out of alignment.

In General individual cappilaries should not go out of alignment. I always run
2 or 3 spatials to be sure that I get a good passing spatial. Most likely the
2nd wash cleaned out the capillaries and returned them to use. That is what the
acid wash is supposed to do. I have never really had much luck with the acid
wash. It seems that every time I try to run it something breaks on the
instrument and we are down for  a long time.
Steve