3700/3100 running buffer

Hall, L.S. lsh11 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 10:14:00 EST 2003

Dear colleague(s),
I am in the process, or at least considering, switching from AB 10x 3700 running buffer in order to save money.
To my knowledge two other suppliers exist: Sigma who are cheaper than AB and from what I have heard offer 'good quality' buffer and 'Web Scientific' (UK) who are cheaper again; However, rumours abound that the Web buffer might erode the capillaries, I have therefore ruled out this source in perpetuity.
Can anyone relay their experiences relating to the Sigma buffer or for that matter other suppliers offering good quality validated buffer.
Thanks for any help,
Laurence Hall

Laurence Hall
Clinical Sciences