generate pdfs from trace files

Bernd Weisshaar weisshaa at
Tue Jul 22 16:22:11 EST 2003

Dear All,

does someone know a program (or script) that generates pdf's directly
from trace files?

Ideally, the program would have a command-line interface (to be
scriptable) and settings that allow to generate an output similar to
the prints from Sequencing Analysis.

Best regards, Bernd
Bielefeld University, Dept. of Biology
Prof. Dr. Bernd Weisshaar
Chair of Genome Research (Lehrstuhl fuer Genomforschung)
D-33594 Bielefeld

Office: V6-133
Tel.: +49-521-106-6873
Fax: +49-521-106-6423
genomforschung at
WWW-URL: http://www.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/groups/gf/

alternative address:
MPI for Plant Breeding Research (MPI fuer Zuechtungsforschung)
Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10
D-50829 Koeln

Tel. office: +49-221-5062-850
Tel. lab: +49-221-5062-860
Fax: +49-221-5062-851
weisshaa at

1) Please direct emails regarding GABI-Kat to: gabikat at
2) Since I travel between both locations mentioned above, it might be
difficult to reach me. In any case, it is a good idea to let it ring
until you get an answering machine.