Low voltage on LICOR sequencer, why?

Yong Mie Lee AngelaYong at bst-asia.com
Wed Jun 25 19:32:42 EST 2003

Hi! everybody,

This is my first time joining this discussion. so nice to see the messages here!
Does anyone know the reason of low voltage detected on LICOR sequencer?
I'm doing some research works with a LICOR 4200 sequencer. I've set up the running voltage as 1500V, but when the running start (after pre-run and samples were loaded) the voltage shown are just between 300 to 600 volts only? the pre-run situation is also the same. does anyone of you experienced the same condition?

Angela Yong