[Automated-sequencing] Automated Sequencing of mRNA/cDNA

Alejandro Gonzalez agonzalez at gemabiotech.com
Tue Aug 16 09:19:36 EST 2005

Hi everybody.
I'm working in automating sequencing of the plasmid and PCR templates, using MegaBACE 1000 DNA System Sequencer and the DyEnamic TM ET dye terminator Kit (GE-ex Amersham B.). I'd like to sequence by Sanger method a mRNA template or its cDNA, if anybody know how to do? or any tips to sequence this kind of template?, if anybody could send me a protocol to prepare this sequencing reaction and if I can use same kit (of GE-Amersham) I have been using.

Thanks a lot
Sincerelly

Alex G.
Gema Biotech sa