[Automated-sequencing] Re: 3730XL Tray on deck error

Phillip San Miguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:52:56 EST 2005

Hi Ciaran,

Replacing all the plate-type detection sensors on the autosampler did
the trick for us. Well, I think it did. We aren't getting that error
anymore. Time will tell.

By the way, if you are under warranty or have a service contract, you
can just contact the service dept. of ABI and open a service call. Then
your engineer will contact you within a few (working) hours.

Phillip