[Automated-sequencing] Error messages in GeneMapper

Mike Dawis via autoseq%40net.bio.net (by basque_dna from yahoo.com)
Wed Oct 18 14:26:09 EST 2006

I'm just learning how to operate the ABI 310.  I've run some samples, have decent looking raw data, made matrix files that look good, have an allelic ladder and internal size standards (running Profiler Plus kit from ABI), but when I set up my project in GeneMapper  , I consistently get error message:

  <Matrix is either missing or contains bad values>

  I had first set up matrix files using GeneScan, and did quality check, and it seemed OK.  I used the same raw data files to create a new matrix file in GeneMapper.  I'm not sure what is going on.  Any ideas?

  Michael
  Grad Student, Hampikian Lab
  Boise State University