[Automated-sequencing] ABI 377

raimund.sprenger from epidauros.com via autoseq%40net.bio.net (by raimund.sprenger from epidauros.com)
Tue Feb 13 03:12:59 EST 2007

Dear Duncun,

The email of Luis Popa <popaluis from idilis.ro> (4th of Feb) regarding your
interest in a used ABI 377 Sequencer was forwarded to me.
We also have this type of sequencer which we want to sell. It`s from 1999.
If you are still interested, please let me know.

Regards

Raimund
_____________________________

Raimund Sprenger, Dr.
Senior Scientist
Business Development, Sales and Marketing

EPIDAUROS Biotechnologie AG
Am Neuland 1
82347 Bernried
Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)8158 9985 75 - Fax: +49 (0)8158 9985 48
raimund.sprenger from epidauros.com
http://www.epidauros.com

This message contains confidential or legally privileged information
intended only for the
person or entity named above. If you are not the named addressee please do
not read, use,
disclose, distribute or copy this e-mail. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and
that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited.
Please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete this e-mail
from your system.