[Automated-sequencing] genemapper4.0 problem

lily77122 from hotmail.com via autoseq%40net.bio.net (by lily77122 from hotmail.com)
Fri Sep 26 09:47:03 EST 2008

My files were generated by ABI3700. Now I have new version
Genemapper4.0. I can open my raw files with mapper4.0 and save the new
project. But now the problem is that the project cannot be reopened.
The example files in the package can be reopened, only mine cannot.
Who may know why? Some modification I could do with my raw files?