[Automated-sequencing] ABI 3730xl Sequencing

Nobby Clark via autoseq%40net.bio.net (by Nobby from unitedhealthschools.com)
Tue Jun 21 12:27:51 EST 2011

Good Day,

My name is Nobby
Clark, owner of Carmet Scientific.  I deal with pre-owned and surplus
biotech and lab instrumentation.  I am interested in purchasing ABI
3730XL's or ABI 3130XL's.  If you have or know of anyone who has these
units available, could you please refer them to me?

Other items
of particular interest include Confocal microscopes, mass spectrometers
HPLC, and other analytical equipment. Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Nobby Clark
Carmet Scientific

(707) 824-5705 P