(none)

Harmon J. Zuccola zuccola at MAX.GATECH.EDU
Wed Aug 15 13:04:07 EST 1990

Subject: alignment programs

Hi out there!
	I would've posted this on the net but I don't have news posting
privleges yet.  Could you please tell me where I might be able to find
a program that runs on a mac,unix or vms machine that will align
multiple protein sequences. I'm sure there out there, and public domain
would save alot of paperwork for me. It would be great if there was something
that aligned like:

PROTEIN1 A V L K V A V V
PROTEIN2 L V L K V A V I
PROTEIN3 A V L K V G V I
PROTEIN4 A V L K V G V V

COMMON     V L K V   V

				Thanx in advance,
				H-----

PS I now about three align on the mac but I need to align at least 4 sequences.
 Also, sorry if you received two copies of this message.
--
|        HARMON JAY ZUCCOLA        |Email(ARPA) zuccola at max.gatech.edu |