Bug in RI Manager

Kenneth Manly cammanly at ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:38:43 EST 1990

Users of RI Manager software:

We recently discovered a bug in RI Manager version 1.66
which causes an incorrect calculation for the standard
deviation of map intervals when the program is run on
a Mac with a floating-point coprocessor (Mac SE/30 or Mac II).

I have sent a corrected version (version 1.67) to the
EMBL Data Library and to the UH Gene-server.  The new version
displays the version number and a compilation date of
11/29/90 in the "About RI Manager.." dialog box.

If you have given RI Manager to anyone else, please alert
them to this problem.

Ken Manly, PhD  cammanly at ubvms.bitnet  cammanly at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu