Usenet News reader for Macintosh

Mats.Sundvall at BMC.UU.SE Mats.Sundvall at BMC.UU.SE
Tue Dec 11 11:05:04 EST 1990

In article <1990Dec9.155719.6964 at> smith at
>In article <1990Dec5.203047.74 at>, Mats.Sundvall at BMC.UU.SE writes:
>>I downloded it from sumex-aim and tried it out.
>We would be very interested as well, it sounds great.  What is the full
>name/IP address of sumex-aim?

The file is named TheNews. I have learned that there is a bug/limitation in the
box where you enter the Internet number in TheNews. It is simply to small for
some numbers. This does not affect me but may affect you. Version 1.1 of The
News have fixed this.