Accessible Contact Areas

Nigel Brown n_brown at
Mon Jan 15 17:43:05 EST 1990

Does anyone have a version of Lee & Richards [1] program for generating
Accessible Contact Areas of protein molecules that
    a) reads Brookhaven PDB format files,
    b) runs under UNIX,
    c) is written in C?? (though I'll make do with Fortran!!).

[1]	Lee, B. & Richards, F. M.  J. Mol. Biol. (1971) 55,379-400

Thanks in advance,
  SMAIL:               Nigel P. Brown, Laboratory of Mathematical Biology,
		   N.I.M.R., The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, LONDON NW7 1AA, U.K.
  Tel:                                          (+44) 01-959 3666 ext 2295
  JANET:                                            n_brown at
  INTERNET:             at
  EARN/BITNET:             at
                                    at ukacrl