PROLOG on VAX/VMS??

Steve Roberts BMCSAR at paterson.christie-hospital.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 05:43:00 EST 1990

I have a user who has an application (something in genetics - the details
don't matter) which he believes would be easiest solved in PROLOG. We have a
VAX running VMS but no PROLOG compiler/interpreter. Does anyone out there know
any such system available on the VAX - and does anyone have any opinions about
the compilers they use? Obviously, since we have not yet proved it's value,
the less money we haev to spend the better!

   Thanks for your help,
                             Steve Roberts

 | Steve Roberts,                            | Janet: UK.AC.MAN.CR.PICR      |
 | Paterson Institute for Cancer Research,   |                               |
 | Christie Hospital,                        |                               |
 | Manchester, M20 9BX                       |                               |
 | U.K.                                      | Phone: 061-445-8123 x382      |