Restriction Enzyme Lists

Dan Davison davison at UHNIX2.UH.EDU
Wed Jan 24 21:07:00 EST 1990

> Is the Roberts RE dtabase available through a mail-server distribution
> system?  (I am not on the internet.)

I will put the files on the UH Genbank-server right now.
You can get it by sending the line
	SEND RENZDATA
for the data file or
	SEND RENZREFS
for the references.

> Has there been any thought of putting the list on the GenBank server and
> distributing it with the sequence data?

You should address this question to the GenBank staff at
genbank at genbank.bio.net or to the genbank-bb at genbank.bio.net

The UH Genbank-server is not affiliated in any way with the GenBank
organization.  We simply offer e-mail distribution of the data.

Genbank is a trademark of the National Institutes of Health.

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...somewhat the same distance
from the sun, which is very important.  We have seen pictures where
there are canals, we believe, and water.  If there is water, that
means there is oxygen.  If oxygen, that means we can breathe" -- Vice
President Dan Quayle, Head of the National Space Council, when
questioned on CNN about why America should send a mission to Mars.
[Houston Post, Sun. Nov. 19, pg. C-1].

myself.