Sequence Analysis,Mac,Paup

Dan Davison davison at UHNIX2.UH.EDU
Fri Jan 5 13:56:31 EST 1990

> In article <9001042152.AA10439 at net.bio.net>, V5222E at templevm.bitnet (Win Hide) writes:
> Where to get a copy of PAUP? Is it commercial or free?

You should only get PAUP from the author, at the following address.
He's writing the documentation for Version 3 for the Mac, and it is
*excellent*.  Don't send him e-mail--he won't answer until he gets the
docs done.

Dr. David L. Swofford
Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
USA

+1 217 244 6959

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...somewhat the same distance
from the sun, which is very important.  We have seen pictures where
there are canals, we believe, and water.  If there is water, that
means there is oxygen.  If oxygen, that means we can breathe" -- Vice
President Dan Quayle, Head of the National Space Council, when
questioned on CNN about why America should send a mission to Mars.
[Houston Post, Sun. Nov. 19, pg. C-1].

myself.