Linkage analysis

Steve Roberts BMCSAR at paterson.christie-hospital.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 06:15:00 EST 1990

  I am looking for software to perform standard genetic linkage analysis. What
are other folk running and where did you get it from?

  We would prefer something written for or portable to VAX/VMS, but anything
that will do the job may be of interest.

  In the same area, someone has also asked for pedigree analysis software -
any ideas?

  I will post a summary if there are enough replies.

  Thanks one and all,
                      Steve.

 | Steve Roberts,                            | Janet: UK.AC.MAN.CR.PICR      |
 | Paterson Institute for Cancer Research,   |                               |
 | Christie Hospital,                        |                               |
 | Manchester, M20 9BX                       |                               |
 | U.K.                                      | Phone: 061-445-8123 x382      |