TreeAlign, ftp

Joe Felsenstein joe at GENETICS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Oct 24 14:04:40 EST 1990

Two additions to Bill Pearson's posting:  Jotun Hein's program TreeAlign is
available from the NETSERV at EMBL and (I think) also from the Houston
server.  It is in C and needs workstation-size memory.

My package PHYLIP is available by ftp from
in directory /pub (the address given by Pearson was a domain but might work
as my machine is perhaps aliased to that).

 Internet/ARPANet: joe at     (IP No.
 Bitnet/EARN:      felsenst at uwalocke
 UUCP:             ... uw-beaver!evolution.genetics!joe