Athena: or other Karyotyping software

Mark Dalton mark-d at
Mon Oct 22 18:36:55 EST 1990

I am looking for a program that is suppose to be useful with karyotyping
called Athena, or any other similar software that runs on the Mac or
on the Sun.  Also I would be interested in any molecular biology software
for the Sun, especially if it uses X-windows(or OpenWindows).
Thanks feel free to reply to me by e-mail, or if you think it would be
of interest to all, through the news.

| We all dreams at times, unfortunately my dreams may not always     |
| coincide with reality, or even the beliefs of my employer.         |
| Mark Dalton				   |\  /|   _____
| Scientific Consultant/User Services 	   | \/ |   |    \
| Molecular Biology Computing Center	   |    |   |    |
| University of Minnesota             	   |    |   |____/.
| Internet: mark-d at	   |