anyone gotten "CGR" hypercard stack to work?

Thu Sep 27 09:39:33 EST 1990

Yes, the CGR stack does work.  I think I know the solution to your problem.
What you need to do is to specify the sequence filename by its full pathname
in this format:  VOLUME:[FOLDER]:[SUB-FOLDER]...]:FILE . For example,
a file called "SEQ" on a harddisk called "VERY HARD", in the folder "CGR"
should be entered in the filename field as  "VERY HARD:CGR:SEQ".

This sort of path naming convention is very unMac-like so you might not
find it too offensive.  Hope this helps.

Gigi Murphy

Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
National University of Singapore
Kent Ridge, Singapore 0511