Roy Smith's sequence boxing program now on UH Gene-Server

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Thu Apr 11 19:13:02 EST 1991

Roy Smith's program for shading sequence alignments is available on
the UH Gene-Server as "homochart.uue" and can be retrieved as
        send unix homochart.uue
        gene-server at
or at CUNYVM
from BITNET sites.

Due to disk space limitations, this program will not be available for
FTP from UH.  It is available from Roy's machine and has been sent to
the other biological servers and FTP sites in the US (IUBIO) and
Europe (NETSERV at, I think) and the Finland archives.

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at at UHOU