Donald A. Lehn donnel at
Fri Apr 26 08:02:01 EST 1991

I have been trying to get a copy of BINHEX40 that I can transfer directly
to a Mac and have work.  I have tried to use the binhex.macbinary file from
the [ARCHIVE.UTIL.MAC] directory at but it doesn't
work. (I did manage to get another program from that directory -
arcmac.macbinary - to work so I know that my file transfers are ok.) I also
tried to get a usable file from other servers but alas none of these
programs worked.  Does anyone know where I can get a working copy of this

Best regards,
Don Lehn
Email: donnel at