VMS 'Norton Utility'

ALSOBROOK at yalemed.bitnet ALSOBROOK at yalemed.bitnet
Thu Apr 4 17:27:00 EST 1991

Hi to all BIONETers! I know this section is labelled "PC-SOFTWARE", but
I didn't think anyone would mind this posting. Are any of you aware of
a VAX/VMS equivalent of the Norton Utility's "file find" IBM-PC program?
I just hate digging through my whole directory tree to find one misplaced
file (although utilities like 'SWING', which is a VAX almost-equivalent
of XTREE, do help)!  Maybe there's even a standard VMS utility that can
do it, but I sure can't find one. Thanks to everyone, even if all you did
was read this!
                John Alsobrook  ALSOBROOK at YALEMED.BITNET