SOFTWARE for 'genbank.updates' sequence feed.

smith at smith at
Sat Apr 13 07:26:50 EST 1991

We found a bug in the processing of the index files which allow the nightly
sequence feed to be checked each week.  The corrected s/w is available from
our MAILSERVer (SEND NIGHTLY.1, SEND NIGHTLY.2), or via anonymous/FTP
(GET NIGHTLY_PAK.COM: one file only).

If there are any other users of the 'genbank.updates' sequence feed who have
not answered the SURVEY, please respond soon:  We are looking for ALL users,
not just UNIX or VMS users of our s/w.  If you need another copy of the
survey, I will mail one to you.  Thanks.
|Ross Smith, Cell Biology,  NYU Medical Center,  550 First Ave.,  NYC, 10016|
|Phone: (212) 263-5356: FAX: (212) 263-8139 (Alternate NYUMC) (212) 263-7190|