Tools to translate *New* Genbank format

Lee F. Kolakowski lfk at eastman1.mit.edu
Sat Apr 27 09:37:58 EST 1991

I have the Fitch programs for doing the automatic translation
of genbank data that i receive over the net. It fails quite regularly,
(my hacks on it not withstanding).

Are there any new programs to take a Genbank file with the *new*
features table info, and turn it into protein?

especially where the coding sequence is split across several entries.

--

Frank Kolakowski

|lfk at athena.mit.edu or lfk at eastman1.mit.edu or kolakowski at wccf.mit.edu|
| Lee F. Kolakowski                 M.I.T.                            |
| Dept of Chemistry                 Room 18-506                       |
| 77 Massachusetts Ave.             Cambridge, MA 02139               |
| AT&T:  1-617-253-1866             #include <disclaimer.h>           |