an amino acid sequence query

POSTMAST at gunbrf.bitnet POSTMAST at gunbrf.bitnet
Thu Apr 25 16:02:00 EST 1991

First, pardon me for accidently reposting the original query.  Since it
happened, I will not repeat the message in this reply.
Some commercial molecular modeling do make provision for doing this, but no
public domain programs yet that I am aware of.  One method for doing it was
recently published.

@article{alphaonly,
author = "Liisa Holm and Chris Sander",
title = "Database Algorithm for Generating Protein Backbone and Side-chain
Co-ordinates from a {C$^\alpha$} Trace",
year = 1991,
journal = "J. Mol. Biol.",
volume = "218",
pages = "183-194"}