PostScript processor for Maligned available

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Fri Aug 2 12:00:09 EST 1991

CLARK at said:
> 	A post-processor called Malform which converts the output from
> Maligned to a form suitable for PostScript printers in now available.
> 	Malform can be obtained by anonymous FTP from MENUDO.UH.EDU (look
> for /pub/genbank-server/vms/malform.uue) or from FTP.BIO.INDIANA.EDU (look
> for /Incoming/malform.uue or /Incoming/malform.zoo), or from the EMBL
> fileserver by sending the message GET VAX_SOFTWARE:MALFORM.UUE to

Also available via e-mail from the UH Gene-Server
(gene-server at with the e-mail message
        send vms malform.uue
in your Subject: line.

There are a lot of new additions on the server; my apologies to Steve
for not announcing this sooner.  As soon as some hardware problems on
some other machines are fixed I will catch up with announcing new sw

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at at UHOU

"If the choice had to be made between saving the lives of lawyers or saving
whales, there is little doubt that the overwhelming majority of Americans
would come down on the side of the whales" Justice Wallach, NY Times 4/3/91