BIONET database from INTERNET

Desi Fuller dfuller at isis.cs.du.edu
Mon Dec 2 20:24:08 EST 1991

Here at the American Red Cross, we are try to get an INTERNET connection
with the rest of the world, but there are a few glitches.

The scientists want to know various databases in which they can access.

If anyone has an list or at least the names of some sites in which you
can Telenet, ftp or mail to (genetics, bio, aids, diseases, virus, etc.)
it would be EXTREMELY helpful to me and my cause for get INTERNET for
everyone.

Thanks,

Desi Fuller	-	American Red Cross
(301) 738-0898 or 0894	Network Administrator