Weirdness runs rampant

T. Mark Reboul MARK at CUCCFA.CCC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Dec 9 15:35:17 EST 1991

Hey, guys -- There certainly is something screwy going on....

I just got mailed a copy of that message I recently sent to you
both, apparently from a mailer at Stanford. I didn't ask for any
such copy!

What I just received is reproduced below, under the line of
asterisks, for your inspection. -- Mark Reboul

From:	EDU%"MARK at CUCCFA.CCC.COLUMBIA.EDU"  9-DEC-1991 15:27:28.10
To:	harper at convex.csc.fi, software at genbank.bio.net
CC:
Subj:	Encoded files by e-mail

Date:    Mon, 9 Dec 1991 14:34:21 -0500 (EST)
From: MARK at CUCCFA.CCC.COLUMBIA.EDU (T. Mark Reboul)
Subject: Encoded files by e-mail
To: harper at convex.csc.fi, software at genbank.bio.net

Rob -- I also got some encoded file or files by e-mail today. I didn't
        save those messages.

Just today I have requested to be signed off of BIO-SOFTWARE
(bionet.software), from which I received e-mail copies of the group's
dialogue over the last couple months, but I had already seen uu-encoded
gibberish before making that request. -- Mark Reboul

mark at cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu / mark at cuccfa.bitnet