DNA Strider?

Dennis J. Templeton djt2 at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Dec 6 12:39:08 EST 1991

I've posted this before, but with no response...

Does anyone know of a source for the commercial version of Strider 2.0?

Dr Marck doesn't seem to answer mail requests, and I'd be happy to contribute
to his children's education fund as thanks for his work on all of the
versions of this useful program.

(not 1.1) on a IICi and haven't had problems under system 7.0... though
we haven't tried an SE.  I'd not have switched systems if I couldn't use
Strider...

Thanks in advance for any help...

dennis