Biotechnology Researcher Database

Gary A. Ruggles ruggles at mcnc.org
Wed Jul 24 11:49:36 EST 1991

Several people have requested additional information from my last posting
concerning profit status of the North Carolina Biotechnology Center, the
organization with the research faculty database.  I apologize for leaving
out this information:

The North Carolina Biotechnology Center is a non-profit organization, and
my understanding is that they intend to use revenues from database sales to
finance the project itself, with any of their additional revenues presumabley
going to help fund other center programs.

I'm sorry if there was some confusion.