DOS Plasmid drawing programs

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed Jul 3 19:26:14 EST 1991

Donald W Ott said:
> the program Easy-Cloner looks to be what I need but is only
> available [...]

Easy-Cloner will be available on the UH Gene-Server, and the other
sites, by the end of the week.

A new DOS plasmid drawing program will be on the Gene-Server, possibly
later tonight, as plasmidgk.uue in the Dos section. I will post an
announcement when it is available. (It may be there now, but I need to
check something.) The command will be:

        send dos plasmidgk.uue

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU