DOS Plasmid drawing programs

Donald W Ott r1dwo at VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU
Wed Jul 3 18:04:53 EST 1991

I am looking for a plasmid drawing program that can be used on an IBM,
the program Easy-Cloner looks to be what I need but is only available on
the BioTechNet which I do not have an account with. Can someone tell me
of another place to get this or a similar program. Or if possible get it
for me and place it into my account. Any help would be appreciated.
Please reply directly to my mail box since I do not get into the news
services very often. Thank you.