Question about VMS MVS newsreaders.

Robert Harper harper at FINSUN.CSC.FI
Mon Jul 22 00:47:29 EST 1991

>From: cyclist at hubcap.clemson.edu (Barry Johnson)
>Newsgroups: news.software.readers
>Subject: News readers for VMS and MVS?
>Date: 25 Jun 91 20:15:51 GMT

Can anyone out there point me in the direction of newsreaders for VMS
and for MVS systems?  Our main news server is a VAX running Ultrix, and
we have several Suns that have newsreaders on them.  Right now though,
the folks who only know VMS or MVS are isolated.  Any ideas?

Barry...

"To find yourself, you need to find someone to run the race together...
 and when you face the sun you run the race much better..."
							   -the next move