Circular Dichroism

Anthony J. Persechini ajp2o at
Tue Jun 4 09:06:18 EST 1991

I am planning to begin using CD measurements to characterize
mutant  versions of a protein with a known 3D structure.
I am looking for advice on state-of-the-art  methodology,
particularly with regard to data analysis. Unfortunately, I am
currently limited to an old JASCO J41A, which cannot go much below
200 nm.

Information on the latest freely distributable software for
analysis of CD spectra would be appreciated.

Anthony Persechini				Dept. of Physiology, Box 642
Assistant Professor				School of Medicine
ajp2o at 		Rochester, NY  14642