PHYLIP/PAUP

SB06 at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK SB06 at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Thu Jun 27 13:52:07 EST 1991

Hello netfolk!

I am having trouble getting hold of the latest version of PROTPARS 3.4, the
protein sequence analysis program in Joe Felsenstein's PHYLIP package. In a
perfect world, some kind soul would send me a Mac version, suitably binhexed,
of PROTPARS 3.4.

I would also be grateful for a recent version of PAUP. I don't want to consume
unnecessary bandwidth, so if anyone belongs in the perfect world, maybe they
could contact me first..

All offers very welcome - one day we'll have anon ftp from here (sigh) :-(

Rob Beynon, Biochemistry, Liverpool