Summary of Packages (was Eugene/SAM is not free

Mike Sloderbeck sloderb at
Mon Mar 18 10:18:36 EST 1991

In article <1991Mar18.005517.8080 at murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> wrp at biochsn.acc.Virginia.EDU (William R. Pearson) writes:
>....  Eugene/SAM is not free, it is marketed by
>Lark Biotechnologies for a modest price.

I would like to know more about this package (phone, price)
*and* how it compares to other packages.  In fact, I would like to see
a full discussion and comparison of several packages.  If this material
is already summarized, please tell me where (i.e. ftp or *journal*)

Mike Sloderbeck
Program in Structural Biology
Florida State University
sloderb at

Mike Sloderbeck,  FSU Department of Biological Science
sloderb at