Directory of shareware (MS-DOS ) available for ftp transfer

Donald A. Lehn donnel at
Wed Mar 6 23:07:47 EST 1991

In article <9103062236.AA07010 at> rdkeys at CCVR1.CC.NCSU.EDU (Bob Keys) writes:
>Dr. Hugo:
>I would also be interested in such a molbio dos ftp list.
>I am sure that the entire subscription list would also.
>You might consider posting a short followup with your findings.
>Thanks... rdkeys at

For those who want to FTP MS-DOS sequence analysis files:
FTP sites include: - for a great multiple sequence alignment
package that runs undes MS-Windows 3.0.

Software is also avaliable via the EMBL mail server.  To get instructions
mail the following request:

<mail netserve at embl.bitnet> ---- unix mail command

The mail message should only contain the two lines (HEL... and DI...)
with no subject.

I hope this helps everyone.
Best regards,
Don Lehn