Software Review

Jeremy Ahouse ahouse at BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU
Sat Mar 30 16:52:43 EST 1991

In article <9103250530.AA08950 at>, duane at XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU (Darrell Duane) writes:
>    I recently obtained a copy of the software Thesys.  This program is written
>in the WordPerfect macro language and essentially writes your bibliographies
>for you based upon the information in the APA, MLA, Turabian or U of Chicago

While we are on the subject I have found EndNote and now EndNote Plus to be
wonderful aids in tracking and using my bibliographies.  I use the Mac Versions
but I think they have things for the PC as well.

/	Jeremy Ahouse
/	Brandeis University
/	Biophysics
/	Waltham, MA 02254-9110