Directory of shareware (MS-DOS ) available for ftp transfer

Jack Kramer jkramer at
Wed Mar 6 20:28:01 EST 1991

In article <9103062236.AA07010 at> rdkeys at CCVR1.CC.NCSU.EDU (Bob Keys) writes:
>Dr. Hugo:
>I would also be interested in such a molbio dos ftp list.
>I am sure that the entire subscription list would also.

Try the ftp.sites list available via anonymous ftp from  It lists all the major anonymous ftp sites
including MSDOS as well as other operating systems.

In the meantime you could start with and both of which have collections for molbio software.

EMBL has recently stated that their internet connection was very
close now so you might watch for this also.