Wher is GRAIL ?

J. Michael Cherry Cherry at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU
Wed Nov 27 00:03:09 EST 1991

In article <6AD2413A0021532B at HELIX.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
> Does somebody know where I can find GRAIL for FTP ?
> Grail was recently featured in Science. It sounds like a great program
> and I would like to get a hold of it.

I'm not aware of an ftp site for the GRAIL exon finding program by Edward
C. Uberbacher at the Oak Ridge National Labs. You can receive the GRAIL
help message by sending a message to grail at ornl.gov with a single line
containing "help". The GRAIL help message will be sent to you in minutes.
If you wish to register with the GRAIL server send a message to the same
address with the following information:

Your Name
Your address
Your phone number
Your E-mail address

The first line is "Register", then you substitute your info for the lines
beginning in "Your". Do not add extra new lines, your message should be
just five lines long.

Mike Cherry

cherry at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu
Department of Molecular Biology