GRAIL

Gary at VTVM2.CC.VT.EDU Williams x3294 gwilliam at crc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:08:28 EST 1991

In the 8th Nov 1991 edition of Science there is an article which
describes a neural-net program called GRAIL for detecting exons in a
sequence.

The author is mentioned as Uberbacher of Oak Ridge.  The article says
that they are distributing the program via e-mail.

Can anyone put me in touch with the author, or direct me to an ftp site
which stores the program (I've tried searching 'archie' with no luck).

Many thanks,

Gary Williams

Computing Services Section,            Janet:       G.Williams at UK.AC.CRC
MRC-CRC & Human Genome Mapping Centre, Internet:    G.Williams at CRC.AC.UK
Watford Rd, HARROW, Middx, HA1 3UJ, UK EARN/Bitnet: G.Williams%CRC at UKACRL
Tel 081-869 3294   Fax 081-423 1275    Usenet: ...!mcsun!ukc!mrccrc!G.Williams