LINKAGE c source request

86b0062 at csdvax.csd.unsw.oz.au 86b0062 at csdvax.csd.unsw.oz.au
Sun Nov 10 18:09:39 EST 1991

I remember idly reading here that someone had translated the LINKAGE package
from pascal to c. I have a connection with a lab here in Sydney that is very
heavily into linkage analysis. They have found a 33Mhz PC too slow and the
turbo pascal 640kb limits drive them/me nutty.

They have recently got hold of a DECstation which is GORGEOUS. As yet, they
have no pascal compiler for it though. I would love to be able to give
them a poineter to a c source supply.

Thanks.

--
Sometimes, when the moon is very full, the Nuts take the Blossoms to some
far-off tree and there tell them of uncommon things and doings; and the Little