MacMimic version 2.0 demo

Anders Sundin sundinKC at dna.lth.se
Fri Nov 15 15:27:40 EST 1991

MacMimic is a molecular modeling application for displaying, building and
comparing molecular structures. An authentic implementation of the state
of the art molecular mechanics program MM2(91) is included.
MacMimic runs on Macintosh II and Macintosh Quadra computers and is designed
for a 256 color monitor. An FPU and 32-bit Quickdraw is required.
MacMimic is System 7 friendly and has extensive Balloon Help. Balloon Help
is only available with Macintosh System Software version 7.

A demo of MacMimic has been posted to info-mac (SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU)
Drop me a letter if you don't have ftp and want a copy of the demo.
You may find the demo useful for exploring molecular surfaces as dot surfaces,
or for visualizing PDB files (Brookhaven Protein Database).
The MacMimic demo is the same as the full version with the following
exceptions:
The demo does not include MM2(91) and it can only save, copy, and print
structures with up to ten atoms.

Disclaimer, I am the author of MacMimic.
 Anders Sundin           e-mail: sundinKC at dna.lth.se
 Organic Chemistry 2             ok2aps at gemini.ldc.lu.se
 University of Lund              ok2aps at seldc52.bitnet
 P.O. Box 124            phone:  +46 46 108214
 S-22100 Lund, Sweden    fax:    +46 46 108209