STADEN Package and sequencer data analysis

Francis Ouellette ouellett at newsserver.sfu.ca
Thu Nov 7 12:25:37 EST 1991

Bruce Roe writes:

>Mike Smith writes:
>=>   And will this software do the job?

>	This depends on what "job" you want them to do!

Dear Bruce (and others!)

We have the A.L.F. machine too, and I have access to a Sparc 2, but it has
monochrome monitor.  Will the Staden package work *well* in monochrome?
Will we have to get a colour monitor?

Inquiring minds want to know!

>=>     *********************** Michael W. Smith **************************
>=>     * San Diego, CA   92138             E-mail: mws at molly.sdsc.edu    *
>=>     *******************************************************************

> \  Bruce A. Roe                    Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry /
> /  Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.     INTERNET: BROE at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu  \
> \  University of Oklahoma          BITNET:   BROE at uokucsvx                 /

[ only summary of .signature files kept ! ]

- francis

--
Francis Ouellette            "Je cherche a` comprendre"
Dept of Biological Sciences               Jacques Monod
Simon Fraser University		   ouellett at sfu.ca
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6       francis at trog.biol.sfu.ca