HPGL to PICT conversion

BIONET at FRCGM51.BITNET BIONET at FRCGM51.BITNET
Fri Oct 11 11:49:00 EST 1991

        A couple of days ago, I asked for a program which would convert
a POSTSCRIPT file into a PICT file.
        Don Gilbert responded in this B-Board that had written an Hypercard
stack to convert HPGL files into PICT files.
        I've FTP'ed his program from his server, unpacked it, and then I
clicked and clicked-clicked.
        It's just great ! With HP2PICT, any HPGL graphic output (from GCG
for example) can be nicely edited with MacDraw to produce beautiful prints.

        My deepest thanks to Don.

        Who said that this B-Board is useless ?