TFASTA or FASTA?

Denis Tang DTANG%UDESVM at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Oct 3 10:51:30 EST 1991

                                                Sherbrooke, 3 octobre 1991

        Bonjour a tous,

   Does anybody know about a place where I will be able to do TFASTA searches?
I think netservers at EMBL and GENBANK and also GENIUS cannot do that type of
search.  I have never used TFASTA but what is its advantage compare to the
regular FASTA?  When should someone use FASTA or TFASTA?

Please excuse my bad English...

                                        Merci de votre attention,

                                                Denis Tang
                                                Etudiant gradue
                                                Universite de Sherbrooke

Bitnet:    Dtang at udesvm                  Denis Tang
Internet:  Dtang at vm1.si.usherb.ca        Residence Medecine
                                         3001 12eme Avenue Nord, ch. 50-415
                                         Fleurimont, Province de Quebec
                                         J1H-5N4  CANADA