Human Skeleton ClipArt Wanted

Michael S Sellberg sellberg at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Oct 25 15:28:15 EST 1991

--

I am trying to obtain clipart graphics libraries that contain the human
skeletal system.  I use Micrografx Designer and the clipart supplied with

I prefer vector graphics of some sort - preferably compatible with Windows 3.0
Does anyone know where such a library might exist? I prefer free sources, but
I am willing to pay for a good skeletal library.

Does anyone know who makes the clipart for Micrografx?  I have seen companies
such as 3G Graphics, Inc. and T/Maker publish quite a bit of stuff in EPS.
Does anyone know if they publish skeletal clipart?  How about addresses for
these companies?

Since I do not read this bulletin board regularly, please email responses to
below address.  I will summarize the responses and repost.  Thanks in advance.

**Mike Sellberg                              Dept. of Biomedical Engineering**
**Internet:sellberg at iastate.edu                     1172 Veterinary Medicine**
**Bitnet:  sellberg%iastate.edu at isumvs.bitnet                               **
**Office:  (515)294-6808 or 294-0086          Dept. of Engineering Mechanics**
**Home:    203 S.5th #105                        2074 Black Engineering Bldg**
**         Ames, IA 50010                              Iowa State University**
**         (515)232-6027                                      Ames, IA 50011**