Simulation of Growth of Baker's Yeast S. cerevisiae

Ece Nuket ONDOGAN OPRJ10 at TREARN.BITNET
Tue Oct 22 13:42:14 EST 1991

      I am studying on writing a computer programme which will simulate growth
of baker's yeast S. cerevisiae.Therefore , I need some mathematical models
which are describing growth.I also want to use the computer programme as a
control programme in production of Baker's Yeast.If you help by sending any
math models or addresses you have ,I will be very pleased.

                                                 Murat Ildiz
                                                Ege University
                                        Department of Food Engineering
                                                   TURKEY